Jewelry made from hardware is a Crafted in Carhartt favorite. This Infinity Necklace is a quick craft for all you hardware lovin’ folks out there.
You’ll need: leather string, an “s” hook, clamp closures, a set of spring clasps, scissors, and needles nose pliers.
- First, cut two pieces of string that are the same size as the circumference of your neck.
- Fold one of the strings in half, loop it through the “s” hook, and tuck the two ends through the folded part of the string.
- Then repeat with the second string on the opposite side of the “s” hook.
- Put a clamp closure on each of the four free ends of string.
- Then hook the clamp closures together on either side with the rings of the spring clasps.
- Last, connect the spring clasp to one side and you’re done!