This wall hanging was inspired by last week’s DIY Chevron Necklace. Instead of using corner braces, we’ll use shelf brackets to create the chevron pattern.
You’ll need 3 shelf brackets, leather string, and silver tube beads.
- First, cut a piece of leather string about 2 feet long.
- Tie two knots about 8 inches from the end on either side.
- String one of the shelf brackets through the ends and tie knots.
- Add on a silver tube to either end and tie two knots.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you’ve used all of the brackets.
- Tie two final knots at the end with two shorter pieces of leather string to create a tassel effect.
- Hang it and you’re done!